Adding a Bali Hut as a tropical landscaping feature to your home is a wonderful way to increase the value of your property as well as providing a welcome retreat for relaxing and recharging.
Bali Huts make a great addition for:
- Poolside entertaining
- Spa gazebos
- Tropical garden alfrescos
- Bar area surrounds
- Outdoor BBQ dining
- Relaxing retreats
Our family business has a team of fully qualified and experienced carpenters, so our friendly crew can do the hard work for you, and professionally build your new Bali hut. Choose from one of our standard sizes, or contact us for a custom built Bali hut.
Alternatively, you can pick up one of our DIY Bali Hut Kits which comes with a set of simple instructions for the home handy person.
DIY BALI HUT KITS
- DIY Bali Hut kits are supplied with high quality, authentic Balinese Alang Alang thatch and sturdy Australian treated pine timber framing.
- Alang Alang Thatch grass is grown in Bali and is supplied in 2.7m lengths. The grass is woven around a bamboo batten which allows for simple nailing onto the roof frame.
- DIY Bali Huts are 100% waterproof when constructed according to the easy-to-follow instructions provided with the kits.
- Kits come pre-marked and pre-drilled for easy construction.
Basic tools needed are:
- Spirit Level
- Cordless drill
- Circular Saw
- Electric Drill
- Tape Measure