Terms and Conditions
Orders must be paid in full before dispatch of goods.
Orders will be ready for collection within 2 – 3 weeks.
Orders may be collected from our Mandurah premises, you can arrange the freight of your order yourself, or you can ask us for a quote on delivering to you.
Freight insurance is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Building approval may be required prior to installation. This is the responsibility of the purchaser.
If installation by DIY Bali Huts is requested, the installation conditions apply.
100% money back guarantee on standard kit orders.
If you are not satisfied with your product, please let us know within 7 days of receiving your order.
If we can’t resolve the issue, the undamaged goods may be returned to us. Return freight costs must be paid by the purchaser.
No refunds will apply to custom built kits.
Conditions of Installation
1. Site must be level and ready for digging post holes.
2. Ground must be a sand base and free from obstructions such as roots, pipes, conduit, rock, clay or other debris.
3. Post holes must be located a minimum of 1.2m from fence lines.
4. Water and power must be readily available.
5. Hut has the standard 3.0m posts.
6. Maximum 40m distance from vehicle point of access to work site.
7. Building Approval is the responsibility of the property owner.
If the above conditions do not apply, additional costs will be included in final job pricing. Please call 9584 2962 for a quote.